Trending Mental Health Topics for Argumentative Essays
Throughout their academic career, students have to write numerous essays. Writing essays is a fun thing to do until multiple teachers decide to assign an essay writer essays on the same day. There is no way you can manage multiple essays without compromising the quality of one. Therefore, you may look up ‘ write my essay’ on google and find someone to write one essay for you while you work on the other one.
However, I would suggest that you learn to manage the looming deadline preemptively. As a student, when I would start early enough, I could write satisfactory essays without having to ask someone to write essay for me. You might be risking your grades this way, but you will learn how to manage imminent deadlines, which will also help you in your professional life.
Instead of assigning a mental health topic, teachers give students the liberty to decide their topic. It might sound like a good thing, but sometimes it is the worst. Students often try to come up with a topic that would inspire their teacher, but down this rabbit hole, they forget what is important to them. Therefore, many of them cannot find a good topic even after hours of research and brainstorming. This indecisiveness starts causing mental stress for them.
If you want to avoid this unnecessary mental stress, you should enlist a few familiar topics. After that, you should check if you can find ample data on the enlisted topic. And finalize your topic once you are sure you have enough data to write a good essay on that topic.
However, if you are also struggling to find a good topic, here is a list of argumentative essay topics related to mental health.
- Are video games making teenagers more violent?
- Are mass shooters mentally ill?
- How have the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdowns affected mental health?
- Is virtual learning better than conventional classroom learning?
- Abortion is a fundamental right of women
- Increasing screen time is increasing depression among teenagers
- Why college students commit suicide
- Why people even think of harming themselves
- How parents’ death affect the mental health of children
- The relation between mental health issues and drug abuse
- How bullying at a young age leads to the development of mental health disorders
- What are the underlying causes of self-destructive behavior among adults?
- The effects of bullying on the mental health of both bullies and bully-victims
- Bullies need not be punished but treated
- What external factors affect the mental health of young adults?
- Underlying causes of teen depression
- Mental health is as important as physical health
Need more topics? Consult an essay writing service now.
- Women have more mental health issues as compared to men
- How social media has heightened mental health issues among teenagers
- Prevalence of mental health issues among homeless people
- Convicts and mental health issues
- Physical activity helps cope with mental health issues
- Men suffer from mental health as much as women
- How the fear of bad grades causes depression and anxiety among college students
- Long-lasting effects of child abuse on mental health
- Obesity and mental health
- Overcoming the stigma of mental health
Why mental illness is more pervasive in developed countries as compared to underdeveloped
- Technological innovations are increasing mental issues among teenagers
- Music helps to cope up with mental health issues
- Emotional support animals help in dealing with mental illnesses
If you are confused, get help from a paper writing service now.