A dissertation is the most difficult and time-consuming task you would have ever undertaken in your academic life. It’s not something that can be done at the last minute. Moreover, it requires a lot of effort, from choosing a topic to writing down coherent thoughts.
Coming up with a great topic for your dissertation can be a challenging task. However, this task can become easier if you read this blog. We know that it's hard to think of a dissertation or thesis topic when you're just starting.
For your help, we have gathered some interesting topics that you can use for writing a great dissertation. We have compiled some topics for different majors. Therefore, hopefully, this will help and make your literature review task easier.
How to Choose a Dissertation Topic?
It may be difficult to find a topic for your dissertation, but luckily there are many options. You could look through samples of papers or even ask your professor in the field what they think might work best. Another option is to follow the professional writer's tips and make your topic selection process easy.
We compiled some great tips that you can follow when selecting the topic for your dissertation.
- Keep an open mind when reading the most recent published work in your field of study. Be sure to explore different perspectives and ideas.
- To get inspiration for your research project, you can look through examples of several works done by other scientists.
- To find the perfect dissertation topic, conduct in-depth research.
Where to Get Ideas for My Dissertation Topic?
It can be difficult to come up with a dissertation topic on your own. However, there are several places you can look for ideas:
- Study recently published work in your field to find what new perspectives and issues are being discussed.
- Look at the work of other scientists to get ideas.
- Stay up to date on the latest scientific findings and discussions related to your area of interest.
- Do an online search for the most interesting dissertation topic ideas.
(back to top)
Business and Administration Dissertation Topics
Business administration dissertation topics can cover various areas. These could include management, marketing, accounting, etc., and will often depend on the specific requirements you have as an individual student.
Check out the below-mentioned topics and choose the best one that matches your needs.
Accounting Dissertation Topics
- What is the relationship between accounting and trade?
- How income tax affects small businesses?
- Impacts of digital currency on finance and accounting.
- How can you monitor liquidity levels using financial accounting tools?
- Payroll: What systems are the most efficient?
- Accounting harmonization in Islamic countries.
- Analyzing the tax system of your country.
- A comparative analysis of mutual and index funds.
- How can activity-based costing add value to a project?
- What are accounting ethics?
Dissertation Topics for Business Management
- Black Friday sale strategy effectively drives sales.
- Impact of employee motivation on firm performance.
- Emerging trends in business
- Global lockdown of the countries and the shutting of industries
- The UK investment capital industry
- Strategies and decisions of a business
- How can businesses in modern-day utilize telecommuting to boost productivity?
- Determine the functional areas of business.
- Business and the latest technology
- Business in the new 2022 year
Marketing Dissertation Topics
- How does social media help in determining the targeted audience?
- Customer relationship management in the banking industry of the UK.
- Are switching costs effective barriers to customer retention in the airline industry?
- The impact and attractiveness of web experience on online clothes shopping.
- A marketing plan for a business operation in a rental car service company.
- Combining online and offline marketing techniques to increase sales.
- What are the most beneficial ways to build customer loyalty?
- Effect of online retailing on traditional street stores.
- The influence of social networks on the online purchasing behavior of consumers.
- The negative effect of advertising on teenagers.
Dissertation Topics for MBA
- The innovation challenges in real estate.
- Corporate team performance in multinational corporations.
- The impact of TQM on the service industry.
- The effect of dynamic pricing in Australian companies.
- Analysis of the relationship between stock price and market efficiencies.
- A comparative study of organized trading in the USA and UK.
- Study the relationship between business and sustainability.
- The effects of gender and age on purchasing behavior.
- What can businesses do to grow in impoverished areas?
- Role of human resource management in organizational development.
Public Administration Research Topics
- Government accountability and performance
- The effect of taxation on the Nigerian economy
- A study on the role of youth in nation development
- Corruption and economic crimes in the public sector
- Industrialization and rural development
- Role of women in tackling corruption in London
- Bureaucracy and efficiency
- Effects of banditry on the farming system in Nigeria
- The impact of political instability on the socio-economic development of Nigeria.
- Effect of civil servants
Dissertation Topics in Management
- Discuss some of the effective risk management tools
- Crisis management aspects during COVD-19
- The impact of Starbucks ‘ organizational culture on employee motivation.
- Impact of mentoring on career success
- Ways to deal with internal conflicts
- Research of personnel management systems
- Modern workplaces vs. working remotely
- A review on business strategy
- How good management affect your business
- Outsourcing as a business practice
(back to top)
Economics Dissertation Topics
The key thing to remember is to choose a topic that meets your teacher's requirements. The following is a list of economics dissertation topics that can be researched and written on.
Political Economy Topics
- The political economy of Israel
- The negative effects of corruption in the UK government
- Money and finance
- What does political economy mean?
- New political economy
- Technology, International Trade, and Policy
- Urban democracy
- Global financial flows and development investments
- Issues of the political economy
- Understanding of complex issues in advanced political-economic theory.
Macroeconomics Research Topics
- Analyze the American fiscal policy
- Research the role of the IMF in Europe
- Fiscal and monetary policies
- Analysis of models of consumers and firms
- The United States recovers from the great recession
- What is the future of the GDP growth rate in the US?
- How do banks impact developing economies?
- Local labor markets
- Global recession and factors that contribute to it.
- Create an IS-LM model
Microeconomics Research Topics
- Differentiation of wage rates and their causes
- Fair value vs market value.
- COVID-19 and business dynamics
- Online buying and financial discipline
- Is it worth using nuclear energy?
- Who has the price-setting power?
- The production theory.
- The use of evidence-based practice.
- Cross elasticity of demand concept
- The economic impact of hurricanes.
Applied Economics Research Topics
- Financing behavior of Pakistan companies
- History of economic growth
- Economic development
- International economics
- Compound interest
- Economic programs
- Consumer credit
- Employment and unemployment
- Global economy
- Human capital
International Economics Research Topics
- Domestic trade frictions and agriculture
- Economic growth of developing economies
- Effects of trade on welfare and inequality
- How does Canada's production influence the country’s economy?
- Us employment and its rules
- Production network and global value chain
- Banking and financial stability
- Oil consumption and its effect on country
- International taxation
- Issues with foreign policies
Dissertation Topics in Finance
- Poverty alleviation and microfinancing.
- The growth of microfinance in the USA banking sector.
- Here is how internet banking will look in 10 years.
- Effectiveness of audits in the financial system of the world countries.
- Reasons why banks are against digital currency.
- A comparative analysis of financial services provided by banks.
- Credit policies in the sphere of small business.
- When does the banking sector impose interest rates on the general public?
- A discussion on the flexibility of budgets based on their types.
- Case study of the socially responsible banking system.
(back to top)
Medical students preparing for their graduate or post-graduate degrees in medicine often find some of the following topics useful.
Nursing Dissertation Topics
- Health promotion through community nursing practice.
- What is community nursing care?
- Mental illness
- Nursing staff plays a vital role in treating and recovering patients
- Assess critical care management in adult wards
- Shift study midwives & length
- Palliative care in inpatient settings
- Ethical Issues in the nursing profession
- Health and safety of nurses
- How can nursing be optimized as a whole?
Occupational Therapy Research Topics
- What are the causes of sprains in athletes?
- What is the cost-effectiveness of occupational therapy services?
- What is the role of occupational therapy in schools?
- Impact of mobilization in relieving vertigo.
- What types of occupational therapy are most effective in treating childhood behavioral disorders?
- How does physical therapy impact a child?
- Analysis of walking and kinetics
- How does exercise affect the musculoskeletal system?
- Occupational therapy for non-speaking patients
- Occupational therapy role in human health
Physical Education Research Topics
- Impact of physical activity on academic achievement
- The effects of judo on child development
- What challenges arise in low-level physical education lessons?
- What type of exercise is the most useful for weight loss?
- Understanding the concept of physical education
- Effect of a computer-based fitness program on students’ fitness scores
- Benefits of physical education
- How does physical education help students combat mental illness?
- Physical education programs for students
- Comparison of different physical education programs
Dissertation Topics in Healthcare Management
- Risk management and needs assessment in mental health.
- The care of the elderly outpatients and community nursing services.
- How do you take care of children with complicated health needs?
- The effect of video gaming on nursing home residents.
- The role of older patients in participating in physical exercises is to keep their body and mind strong.
- Addressing the need for quality health care in rural areas.
- What services should be included in private nursing?
- The role of intuition in evidence-based nursing practice.
- The methods to improve the management system in the field of study.
- Stress management practice for night shift nurses.
Mental Health Research Topics
- Eating disorders
- Benefits of mental wellness
- Treatment of bipolar disorder
- Explains body dysmorphic disorder, including possible causes
- How do mental health issues impact the kids?
- Mental health issues are a serious problem
- Is good mental health necessary for kids?
- Mental health issues are very seriously considered in the world
- Parent’s divorce affects the kid's mental health
- Light therapy in treating depression
Thesis Topics In General Medicine
- Infectious disease
- Brain injuries
- Cancer treatment and research
- Tourette’s disorder: genetic factors
- How to regulate the sale of medical products?
- Usage of high medicine damages the brain health
- Cancer prevention programs
- Painkillers are not good for kids' health
- Treatment of chronic diseases
- Measles in children: eye complications
(back to top)
Humanities Research Topics
The humanities is a great major if you want to explore the depths of human culture and philosophy. If that sounds like something interesting, then check out these topics for your dissertation.
Art Dissertation Topics
- Discuss the impact of the natural world in Indian painting.
- Can video games be considered fine art?
- A history of neoclassical art
- Why do you create art?
- Discuss art in medieval Europe
- 3D sculptures for walls
- Digital art becomes a trend now
- Modern technology and old technology
- Art and technology
- From canvas art to digital art
Linguistics Dissertation Topics
- Modern language learning strategies
- Perceptions of and stereotyping of accents
- Study of phonetics
- The effectiveness of verbal communication
- Should we learn two or more languages?
- The role of ‘active reflection’ in ESL teaching and learning.
- Children's language acquisition
- Slang language impact on social networks
- A systematic review of vowel pronunciation
- Polarity: The structure of questions
Cultural Studies Dissertation Topics
- Different cultures and languages
- African culture and its colonization.
- The role of women in modern culture
- Modern British Theater
- Digital integration
- Intercultural dialogue and translation
- Native culture and human psychology.
- Folk culture in the modern world
- Compare different cultures
- Globalizations and local cultures
Philosophy Dissertation Topics
- Do we have a choice and free will?
- Explore the philosophy of language
- Should science be controlled?
- What do students study in advanced logic?
- Discuss whether people are good or evil by nature
- Meaning of the quality of life
- Is there life after death?
- Violence as a social phenomenon.
- Human rights
History Dissertation Topics
- The invention of papyrus and its impact on the world.
- Evaluation of most impactful unions concluded during WW I.
- Impact of World War II rationing on British cuisine.
- The dark ages as European history's golden ages.
- Examine and explain French policy during the Crimean War.
- What makes the history between China and Tibet so volatile?
- What prompted the protest of the Bonus Army?
- Why was Hitler in 1938 called the man of the year?
- Black people during the Second World War.
- The industrial revolution and its impact on western civilizations.
(back to top)
Law Dissertation Topics
The master's thesis in law is a great way to explore both historical research and contemporary studies. It can be used as the foundation for some future changes within society or legislation.
Below are some top-notch law dissertation topics for your help.
Family Law Dissertation Topics
- Is child labor a major threat across the globe?
- What does the law say about orphanage children?
- Effects of child abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Does UK law allow kids to stay with their grandparents after their parents?
- Minimum marriage age limit
- Inheritance issues
- Domestics violence laws
- Separation of parents
- Financial assets
International Law Dissertation Topics
- Legislative changes regarding parental relocation with a child.
- Did the US involvement in Iraq provide justice or violate the law?
- An investigation of the need to account for policy considerations in tortious claims.
- International and national law: which rules should prevail?
- Does the doctrine of cypress do justice to the intentions of the testator?
- When can law representatives intervene in a family’s life?
- The legislature and its role in the interpretation and working of contracts.
- Discuss the law’s response to the educational institutions.
- Armed conflict and the laws and human rights that govern it.
- The thin line between punishing a child and child abuse.
Public Law Dissertation Topics
- LGBT issues
- The rise of cybercrimes and punishments
- Civil partnerships and parenting
- Employment laws for the digital age
- Freedom of speech laws
- Rights of prostitutes
- Current public law legislation
- Unfair trade practices in Canada
- The legal system prevents domestic violence
- Organ retention law
(back to top)
Natural Science Dissertation Topics
Natural science is a vast and complex world, with so many topics still left to explore. For your help, we compiled some great topics that will help in your topic selection process.
Biology Thesis Topics
- Viruses – alive or not?
- Current oxytocin science
- Protection of rare species
- The threat of global warming
- An analysis of the visual cortex
- Levels of the biological organization
- What is the origin of human cloning?
- Vaccination and its benefits
- Causes of genetic mutation
- The effect of antibiotics on cells
Research Topics in Chemistry
- Acid properties
- Isotopes identification
- What is enzyme kinetics?
- What color is oxygen gas?
- The health effects of different chemicals
- Can chemistry affect cancer?
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Climate chemistry
- How does water recycling work?
- Lewis structure study
Physics Dissertation Topics
- What is energy?
- Study of gravitation
- The future of nano-physics
- Circular motion and gravitation
- Thermal energy
- Electricity and magnetism
- Quantum mechanics
- Microfluidics and microsystems
- Importance of space travel
- Discovering the space universe
Ecology Dissertation Ideas
- Investigating the endangered species
- Evaluate the impact of smog pollution
- Describe 5 major changes in your area’s ecosystem.
- How does tourism destroy the planet’s best places?
- Explain how the ecology of the human environment can be developed?
- Ecology of grassland and forest
- The effect of climate change on wildlife conservation.
- Environment and ecosystem
- Climate change on biodiversity
- Animal migration
Astronomy Dissertation Topics
- Discovering the moon
- How does the sun affect our water bodies?
- The space race and the Cold War
- Remote sensing
- Black holes
- What is the Milky Way?
- Is space tourism a good thing?
- How was our solar system formed?
- Why is space exploration so important?
- What are constellations?
(back to top)
Social Science Dissertation Topics
Social science is a vast field of knowledge that deals with social and psychological issues. Choosing a good topic is necessary for a perfect dissertation.
The following are the topics that give you some ideas for your social science dissertation.
Psychology Dissertation Topics
- Hypnosis-pros and cons.
- Is it true that geniuses are made and not born?
- Eating and personality disorders
- How does emotional memory relate to episodic memory?
- Aspects of the aging process
- The significance of communication in a relationship
- The role of anxiety in hyperalgesia
- Media violence and children
- The use of AI-powered tools to treat dyslexia.
- Causes of anorexia in adults
Geography Dissertation Topics
- An analysis of electoral voting patterns
- Is green infrastructure a priority for urban renewal?
- Stages of the carbon cycle.
- What causes earthquakes?
- Investigation of the impact of conservancy on tourism
- How does coastal erosion take place?
- Significance of water conservation
- Urban geography
- Environmental economics
- Urban planning and security issues
Social Work Dissertation Topics
- Importance of laws against domestic violence.
- The role of social healthcare workers in the era of Covid-19.
- Supporting legal issues that are faced by working women.
- Living with obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Building relationships with customers through social media.
- Effects of child neglect on later academic performance and career.
- Empowerment and its practical implications.
- Alternative practices in social work.
- Surviving abuse and reintegrating into society.
- Understanding the symptoms of grief.
Sociology Dissertation Topics
- The impact of social change on a family
- Can a personality be resocialized?
- Alcohol abuse among youth.
- Sociology and education
- Pros and cons of arranged marriages
- What role does music play in cultural identity?
- Is there any link between religion and social change?
- What are the unique needs of a social worker?
- Highlight the challenges faced by global sociologists
- Impact of bro culture on women's rights
(back to top)
Dissertation Topics in Education
- Is holistic education a myth in today’s education system?
- What do parents perceive to be the purpose of schooling?
- Effects of staff development on student learning (2002).
- Data science and growing opportunities for data scientists.
- How do Universities justify ‘value for money’ with their courses?
- Primary school education vs. middle school education.
- Career building among Asian American Immigrant college students.
- How can teachers' excellence be passed to students seamlessly?
- High school classroom management strategies for teachers.
- The effect of academic performance on academic health of adolescents.
(back to top)
Management Dissertation Topics
- The impact of organizational goals on an organization's behavior.
- Ways that political risks influence emergency management.
- Analyzing the impact of ‘voice’ and ‘silence’ on destructive leadership.
- The impact of organizational culture on the adoption of management information systems.
- How much investment is too much for a company concerning its employees?
- Impact of organization progression tools on business management.
- Management and its impact on organizational efficiency.
- The modern workplace and stereotypical gender roles.
- What does it take to create an excellent project manager?
- Can a mentor influence a career’s success?
(back to top)
Dissertation Topics in Commerce
- What are the components of a good e-commerce strategy?
- An analysis of the lawfulness of the e-commerce industry
- What are the main principles of fair trade?
- Business ethic issues in developing countries.
- Understanding B2B e-hubs and the value they provide.
- How can social media be used to market and advertise to the customer?
- The role of loyal consumers on grocery e-commerce adoption in Germany.
- How to improve the low levels of customer services among businesses?
- A study on the consumer purchase decisions of Chinese students in the UK.
- Measuring factors for an increasing trust of people in e-transactions.
(back to top)
Dissertation Topics in Clothing and Textiles
- The origin of the motif
- Examining the trend of ethnic clothing
- The science behind fashion trends
- Growing popularity of the natural fabric
- Best global brands: Gucci
- The rise of sneakers.
- Fashion and identity
- Fashion and the digital marketing
- Clothing brands in 1990s
- Fashion industry of Paris
Now, you have a wide range of dissertation topics. However, if you need professional dissertation writing help, consult MyPerfectPaper.net. We are the best paper writing service that can help you in your entire writing phase.
So, contact us and get the best dissertation writing help.